Friday, February 29, 2008

i believe that "I WILL SURVIVE!!!"

Next week will be my third week in taking calls. I was glad I was able to pass my product training and another mock call, this time with our client. I have so much positive things to say about my account, well for now. I am proud to say it's not a very stressful account, unlike an account offered to me (credit card). I can feel the camaraderie within the team, ready to help out anyone who has a question on a product (even if they are handling a call, hehe). And not to mention a Sat-Sun rest day, and a much better pay!!

At first I was in doubt if I'll be able to survive my first week. But I did! I don't think I made the wrong choice in resigning from my previous job (since ex-colleagues were retrenched) and in not accepting a non-call center job. I believe it's the right career move...

Let's just see what'll happen after six month. By the way, I received my scorecard and I'm proud that I passed all, from AHT to QA!! Yipeyy!!!

No comments: